Monday, June 27, 2011

Big Faith Little Strength

This morning I was reading Jeremiah chapter one and something struck me. Jeremiah responsed with words of fear to the all mighty's words of  how he knew him being formed in his mother's womb  and how there was a plan for him. Jeremiah  answered  " I don't know anything I am only a boy." Oh how many times have I felt small in my current challenge. I  have felt weak in the midst of chaotic moments and God's whisper let alone his plan seems a distant fading memory. But there have been moments where I find the streams of refreshing in moments where the Lord sweeps down and whispers " I have a plan, I knew you before you were born." Purposefully he chooses the weak to confound the wise. He fights the battle and we have the choice to walk it out.
 In the story of Willow, he's the smallest not just in obvious stature but in his own thoughts equally uncertain. The day comes for what he was called for and the battle before him is larger than he knows what to do with. He encounters one who can yield the sword and fight where he can't, how much more with God who fights for us! I am so thankful He knows my frame and sends help.

No comments: